Wanted: Project Coordinator (ENG)
Flow Postproduction is one of the leading post-production studios in the Belgian film industry. As a one-stop-shop, we engage in the image editing of high-end audiovisual projects.
From our studio in the South district in Antwerp, we are involved daily in conforming, color grading, visual effects, animation, motion & title design, and deliveries.
We are looking for a project coordinator (m/f/x) who, alongside our in-house producers, will manage projects within Flow. You will become part of a small but close-knit team where personal contact and clear communication are highly valued.
- Planning and coordinating the various phases in the process
- Close collaboration with the in-house DI & VFX producers to ensure all schedules are strictly and accurately followed.
- Efficient and direct communication with clients and filmmakers
- Tracking and communicating the progress and bids/actuals of various projects
- Building and maintaining good relationships with producers, directors, DOPs, editors, and other clients
- Managing social media channels
- Assisting in prospecting and sales regarding new clients/markets
Required skills and experience:
- Some knowledge of recent digital cinema workflows and techniques is beneficial.
- The ability to function in a fast-paced work environment with regular deadlines.
- Proactive and able to anticipate customer needs
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Motivated, ambitious, and adept at multitasking
- Good-to-haves: Basic knowledge of common software packages (Google Workspace, Shotgrid, …)
What we offer:
- Full-time (38h) position with an indefinite contract
- Competitive salary supplemented with fringe benefits
- Interesting opportunities for growth within the company
- A homemade lunch every day!
If you are interested, we would love to receive your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!